Un-Mortal Combat Intro Un-Mortal Combat Intro

Why posted?

Why did you only post the intro? You need to post some actual teaser material to get people interested.

TheEmoKiller responds:

i just felt like putting the intro out first.

quadskull preview quadskull preview

Why?

I can understand you want to show off your very impressive animation skill but this "demo" has no redeeming qualities. It would be better linked on the forums for feedback - in the portal it's just spamming up the place a bit too much :(

D4ilytoon # 307 D4ilytoon # 307

Uh.

The intro letting you know who actually made it was better than the entire movie. I'm not sure why so much effort was put into that and not... the movie.

TheStarSyndicate responds:

shh

The Soccer Game The Soccer Game

True works go unoticed

Ohk, I just reviewed a game holding a 3.77 and all that it had were questions to answer. Then I come to this, and see the score down below a 3. This is fucking ridiculous people. Ever stop to think that a project like this might have taken, oh I don't know, a lot of time, a lot of programming, maybe even some thought?

Kudos to you for making this game, it is a solid piece of flash and you obviously haven't gotten the credit you deserve for it here.

Unofficial Happiness Test Unofficial Happiness Test

It's... a quiz.

If I wanted to take a quiz I'm sure there are websites out there that could do it a lot less... flash.

Burnside Skatepark Burnside Skatepark

Good idea, bad setup

It was cool and all, but it lost is fun and appeal after the first few things.