Un-Mortal Combat Intro Un-Mortal Combat Intro

Why posted?

Why did you only post the intro? You need to post some actual teaser material to get people interested.

TheEmoKiller responds:

i just felt like putting the intro out first.

quadskull preview quadskull preview

Why?

I can understand you want to show off your very impressive animation skill but this "demo" has no redeeming qualities. It would be better linked on the forums for feedback - in the portal it's just spamming up the place a bit too much :(

D4ilytoon # 307 D4ilytoon # 307

Uh.

The intro letting you know who actually made it was better than the entire movie. I'm not sure why so much effort was put into that and not... the movie.

TheStarSyndicate responds:

shh

-The Room- -The Room-

Interseting

Push it up to 25 frames per second and don't have it end in some lame stick death animation and you have a cool idea.

Cloud-on-Sycoe responds:

i love reviewers like you...you say what i can improve on...and i use the advise...thanx

Sleeping at the Office Sleeping at the Office

Creepy

Other than the lightning explosion this was a very well done movie. (The lightning seemed to detract from the oddly depressing mood). I loved the art style and the animation was smooth. I would like to see more emotional kind of submissions like this - a glimpse into a life and a story without any explanation.

The Stick Samurai The Stick Samurai

Huge

This shouldn't be 6.7mb. Also if you're going to do stick animation you really need to work on the fluidity of the animation itself - crank it up to 40 fps and then start animating.

Do you wuv me? Do you wuv me?

Could have been better

What you should do is take all these little cute but sad flashes, save them and then stitch them all together into one long collection. Work on the "punchlines" for them and soon all will be good.

King Jazza's Noob Song King Jazza's Noob Song

Went on a little long

The song was cute but it needed to end like 3 or 4 verses earlier. Also the animation wasn't up to par with the song "quality". If you can redo the song a bit and step up the animation effort then you'll have a solid entry.

Kirby's Battle Kirby's Battle

Nifty

Good job on actually making it look better than half the sprite submissions that come here. The only problem I can see is that the whole "sprites from different games fighting" kind of movie is a bit old by now. If you can mix it up with some cool effects or something to separate it from the norm then you'll have something.

Slide Slide

Heh

It got a chuckle out of me.